The free StreetLib-TNPS B2B global-perspectives newsletter for the serious self-publisher with global ambitions is hitting inboxes about now.
A collation of global publishing news with ramifications for self-publishers, Publish Global‘s function is to offer insights and inspiration to self-publishers looking to take their business to the next level by building a truly international audience.
Here’s how the table of contents pans out for Publish Global # 5:
• Welcome to Publish Global # 5
• Amazon is talking to Sweden’s publishers as launch nears
• PublishDrive May 2020 Report
• If your books are available worldwide, let people know!
• Google Loon balloon-internet for Mozambique
• Bulgaria will cut its VAT rate on book sand ebooks from 20% to 9% on July 1
• James Daunt u-turns on ebooks. Plans to invest in Nook and restore Waterstones ebooks
• Saudi Arabia cinema attracts 4 million viewers amid cultural boom
• Kitab Sawti sees subscribers double during regional lockdown
• US audiobook market value up 16% to $1.2bn in 2019. Unit sales also up 16%
• Netflix Nigeria to adapt classic African literature for TV streaming
• African Publishing During the Covid -19 Pandemic
• Book fairs and festivals move online
• Thanks for reading
Click here to read the full issue. It’s free. No advertising. No affiliate links.