Global book market valued at $143bn

Publishing Perspectives reports today on a new global book market study project, BookMap, which estimates the global book markets to be valued at 122 billion euros – that’s $143 bn USD. With the USA accounting for just 29% of global book sales by revenue that leaves the world outside the USA totalling 71%, although the … Continue reading Global book market valued at $143bn